Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

cнrιѕтмaѕ ѕongѕ


Sigh.
Christmas songs, who doesn't love them!
Can we talk for a minute about our favorites?
Ok, good! Thanks, so let"s get started!

Number 1:Mary Did You Know

We just LOVE this song! We enjoy to think about how awesome it is,that little Mary's baby boy, will do all those AMAZING things someday!!

"Mary, did you know that your baby boy would one day walk on water?
Mary, did you know that your baby boy would save our sons and daughters?
Did you know that your baby boy has come to make you new?
This child that you've delivered, will soon deliver you.

Mary, did you know that your baby boy will give sight to a blind man?
Mary, did you know that your baby boy will calm a storm with his hand?
Did you know that your baby boy has walked where angels trod?
When you kiss your little baby, you kiss the face of God."


Number 2:Breath of Heaven

This song is really beautiful.
It comes from Mary's view, and the video perfectly describes the story of Jesus' birth. (don't worry, it does not SHOW the birth)

" I have traveled many moonless nights
Cold and weary with a babe inside
And I wonder what I've done
Holy Father, You have come
And chosen me now to carry Your Son

I am waiting in a silent prayer
I am frightened by the load I bear
In a world as cold as stone
Must I walk this path alone?
Be with me now, be with me now"

No comments:

Post a Comment